BIOTIN, IRON, ZINC, VITAMIN C
- Fortifies hair and increases the thickness and hardness of brittle nails
- Fortifies weakened nails that split or break easily
- Protects skin against free radicals produced by sun exposure to provide protection against photoaging
Hair and Nails refreshes the body’s store of 13 active beauty ingredients that help nourish and fortify hair and nails. Biotin, or vitamin B8, significantly helps to increase the thickness and hardness of brittle nails. By nourishing the hair bulb from the inside, hair appears fortified and resplendent.
Vitamin C, which is vital for the natural production of collagen also helps fortify the hair. Formulated with a safe dose of iron, Hair and Nails Nutricosmetic helps reduce the risk of excessive hair loss. Its combination of zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C is essential for hair and nail health.
Main active ingredients:
- Biotin contributes to healthy hair and nails.
- Zinc is an essential mineral for healthy hair and nails.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen production and to normal functioning of the skin and blood vessels.
Directions: Take 1 tablet twice daily for a total of 2 tablets per day for a 3-month period for optimal results. Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Warning: Food/dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy life style, and should not be used as a substitute to a balanced and varied diet. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (abdominal pain, dark urine, jaundice). Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency.