Retinol + Serum
RETINOL 1%, VITAMINS E AND C
- Reduces the damage caused by photoaging
- Evens out complexion and softens the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and imperfections
- Offers protection against environmental factors
All skin types
Ideal for all skin types and conditions, this clarifying, vitamin-enriched serum evens skin tone and smooths the skin’s surface. Able to repair problematic and photodamaged skin, it reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and blemishes. Formulated with a unique type of slow-release retinol combined with a soothing complex, it optimizes skin tolerance. The combination of retinol, vitamin E, vitamin C and an activator of a vitamin D receptor nourishes and hydrates the skin deep down. The action of pure retinol stimulates the natural process of exfoliation getting rid of dead skin cells and impurities, which has the effect of improving other active ingredient absorption for maximum results. The skin is rapidly rejuvenated and hydrated and photodamage is repaired to deliver youthful, healthy, glowing skin. This unique soothing complex combines Neutrazen and Vital ET to limit the risk of skin irritation and redness and provide protection against external aggressors.
Even with the best encapsulation process offered by Functionalab, applying products that contain retinol requires a gradual integration into your beauty routine. It is recommended to carefully respect the following gradual integration without skipping any steps:
- Begin by applying your retinol-based serum once every 3 nights for 2 weeks on the face avoiding eye contour.
- Then, apply every 2 nights for 2 weeks.
- Finally, proceed to once a night for 2 weeks.
- Implement the same process in the morning. For more sensitive skin types, use the serum at night only.
WARNING: Wear a mineral sunscreen (SPF 30) daily when using a retinol-based product.