The Hyperpigmentation Protocol targets hyperpigmentation, dark spots and loss of radiance. It is a great complement to aesthetic medicine treatments, such as professional peeling as well as pigmentation and resurfacing laser treatments.
THIS PROTOCOL CONTAINS:
- Apply the ELLAGIC C+ Serum to clean skin on the entire face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply your Functionalab cream or personalized skincare on the entire face.
- It is recommended that you complete your routine with the EYE CONTOUR Serum and the MINERAL SUNSCREEN SPF 50 every day.
- Apply the SPOT CORRECTOR Serum to clean skin on the entire face, neck and décolleté.
- Apply the GLYCOLIC ACID Night cream 10% on the entire face, neck and décolleté, making sure to avoid eye contour. Begin use gradually depending on skin sensitivity. Can be used year-round, every night.
- It is recommended that you complete your routine with the EYE CONTOUR Serum.
Do not apply the GLYCOLIC ACID Night cream 10%, 7 days BEFORE and AFTER certain aesthetic medicine treatments (ask your expert for advice). The frequency of application may cause irritation depending on your skin type. Please refer to the specific recommendations made by your expert.