Retinol 0,5% Serum
- Stimulates cellular regeneration to improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Delays the premature aging process
- Significantly diminishes wrinkle volume (length and depth)
- Quickly improves skin hydration
All skin types
This advanced serum is formulated using a unique sustained release technology that slowly delivers retinol to the skin, reducing the risk of irritation. Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A, combined with a unique activator complex stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. The essential skin barrier lipids — ceramide 3, phytosphingosine, cholesterol and omega-3, 6 and 9 lock in hydration and build skin structure, and helps the skin barrier quickly regain optimal hydrolipidic balance. In addition to the essential biolipids, this serum contains Ihabut, a natural potent source of hyaluronic acid that is 5 times more efficient at stimulating collagen production and 10 times more efficient at improving hydration than regular hyaluronic acid. Vederine (an ingredient that mimics the action of vitamin D) accelerates repair of the skin barrier, promoting healthy, natural-looking skin.
Even with the best encapsulation process offered by Functionalab, applying products that contain retinol requires a gradual integration into your beauty routine. It is recommended to carefully respect the following gradual integration without skipping any steps:
- Begin by applying your retinol-based serum once every 3 nights for 2 weeks on the face avoiding eye contour.
- Then, apply every 2 nights for 2 weeks.
- Finally, proceed to once a night for 2 weeks.
- Implement the same process in the morning. For more sensitive skin types, use the serum at night only.
WARNING : Wear a mineral sunscreen (SPF 30) daily when using a retinol-based product.