Retinol 0,5% Serum
- Significantly diminishes wrinkle volume (length and depth)
- Quickly improves skin hydration
- Stimulates cellular regeneration to improve skin elasticity and firmness
- Delays the premature aging process
All skin types
VITAMIN A (RETINOL) IN A CONTINUOUS RELEASE FORM, VEDERINE, VITAMIN C (ETVC), VITAL ET, NEUTRAZEN
This clarifying, vitamin-enriched serum evens skin tone and smooths the skin surface. Repairs problematic and photodamaged skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and blemishes.
Ideal for all skin types.
Main active ingredients:
- 0.5% pure retinol in a unique encapsulation system that minimizes the risk of irritation.
- The benefits of pure retinol: diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, improves hydration, stimulates cellular renewal, brightens the complexion, improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Stabilized vitamin C (ETVC) stimulates the production of collagen, brightens the complexion and delivers antioxidant protection.
- Vital ET a unique source of stabilized vitamin E with superior bioavailability. Innovative combination of tocopheryl phosphate and disodium lauriminodipropionate.
- Vital ET limits skin redness caused by various external aggressors: bacteria (acne), manual (shaving) and environmental (UVA and UVB).
- Vital ET soothes retinol-sensitive skin and reduces redness.
- Neutrazen is a lipopeptide that calms and soothes irritated skin. It prevents and reverses signs of neurogenic inflammation and helps skin maintain normal sensitivity levels.
- Vederine (chicory extract) reactivates vitamin D skin receptors and speeds up recovery of skin barrier balance.
DIRECTION : After cleansing the skin with Functionalab Cleanser and Toner, gently apply to clean, dry skin on the face and neck. Limit initial use to twice per week, gradually increasing to every other night and finally to every night as tolerated. Apply a sunscreen.
WARNING : Dosage tolerance (skin sensitivity) can vary significantly. Some users may not be able to tolerate daily use. Peeling may occur and will subside over time. In case of direct contact with eyes, rinse with clear water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.